Thursday-Sunday 3-1/2 day Residential Training Program
Thursday 5:00 pm to Sunday 3:00 pm
- Virtual Training Cohort Calls:
- Pre-Training Orientation Call
- Two 1:1 Coaching Calls with Craig Neal
- Four 90-minute MaestroConference calls
- Experience a highly interactive and dynamic learning environment in-person, andvirtually utilizing innovative MaestroConference technology
Session Audio Recordings
- Pre- and Post- Assessments
- Private Online Learning Platform
- Eco e-learning workbook
- Certificate as an AoC Certified Convener
- Limited to 20 Participants
- All graduates will be listed on Heartland's website as resource providers and catalysts for transformation (if you choose)
- Course Book: The Art of Convening: Authentic Engagement in Meetings, Gatherings, and Conversations, Craig and Patricia Neal, with Cynthia Wold (book included in cost of training)
Format & Benefits
· Be part of an intimate in-person and virtual learning Cohort format- limited to 20 participants.
· Thoroughly review and embody the theory, principles, and practices in the The Art of Convening book as the primary text for the Training.
· This is a Practicum with emphasis on sharing actual case studies from your life and work environment. Your progress will be supported personally and online.
· Maximize personal and professional relevance by advancing interpersonal skills.
· Learn direct application to your work and life via course readings, focused journaling and reflection time, case studies, and exposure to guest graduate Conveners.
· Receive sample Workshop Templates.
· Belong to an engaged and inspired graduate community of intentional leaders.
· Utilize the Convening Wheel, beginning At the Heart of the Matter, all the way to Commitment to Action: discover and learn each Aspect with relevant Convening Principles, while also collectively exploring the distinct Challenges of successfully applying the AoC in professional and personal situations.
Schedule & Cost: learn more here
Location: Riverwood Inn and Conference Center, Otsego, MN
Virtual Training Cohort Calls:
· Pre-Training Orientation
· Two 1:1 Coaching Calls with Craig
· Four 90-minute Cohort Calls via MaestroConference
10% discount for AoC Graduates of any course
Thursday: reception and dinner
$2495 double occupancy
$2695 single room
A $750 deposit holds your place and rate
learn more here